Internship R&D with the proposal of stability and corrugated steel
• Improving the accuracy of the existing calculations
• Provide calculation for stability check of each connection type namely: T-joint connection, beam to beam cleat, side plate connection.
• Considering the dynamic loads into the calculation
Experience you will gain:
• Solving real-world problems
• Developing and implementing new ideas
• In-depth knowledge for cold-formed structures
• Getting familiar with the market trends in the industry
Job roleApplicant Qualifications:
Prefer a student who:
• is majoring in the field of internship or related to it such as civil engineering and mechanical engineering
• is familiar with an international context
• has excellent research skills,
• is very detail-oriented and good at follow-up
• Prefer experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Good writing and verbal skills
• knowledge of structural engineering concepts
1- Christian van Westenbrugge, Technical Director
2- Navid Nikraftar, Structural engineer
3- Samer Alwan, Structural engineer
Work environmentThe internship period consists of two parts.
1. Full-time, up to 38 hours per week in summer 2021. Flexible hours prefer 8 hours per day, 5 days/week
2. Part-time, up to 16 hours per week in fall 2021. Flexible hours prefer 6 hours per day, 2 days/week
How to Apply:
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not forget to attach your resume along with a short description of yourself and your passion for this subject.
We are open to start the internship as soon as we receive the application. The best is to send the application before the 1st of June 2021.