International Project Manager
Profile- Technical degree at Bachelor level
- Experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication skills. (German and English are required; Dutch and/or French are a bonus)
- Ability to handle stress
- Pragmatic attitude that seeks solutions
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Willingness to travel 30-60% of your time
Job roleIn this position you are responsible for the progress and process of all projects of the PRN-Group. You represent the PRN-Group from quote to delivery. As such this is a challenging position with a high level of responsibility!
You are the primary point of contact for external customers. You remain in touch with them on site, by phone, or email on the status of projects. You visit the project locations on a regular basis to monitor progress. You search for fitting solutions when obstacles threaten to obstruct the process.
Within the organization you are the link between the various departments. You are continually in conversation with the Engineering Department, as well as Purchasing and Production to coordinate possibilities and tackle bottlenecks. To achieve this you participate in various meetings.
You are an enthusiastic individual who thinks in terms of solutions. You collaborate closely with the Master Planner.
Work environmentWe offer:
- Good terms of employment, such as a collective retirement plan and possibilities for education.
- A positive and informal working environment with friendly colleagues in a healthy international company.
- Company car, laptop, and smartphone.
Download the job specifications